Luminaire Automatic Espresso Shot Timer
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Get the perfect extraction every time. Automatic espresso shot timer.
Benefits of the Automatic Shot Timer:
Automatically times every shot
This automatic espresso shot timer senses when a shot has started and displays the shot time in seconds. The timer automatically stops when the barista stops the shot and resets at the start of the next shot
Integrates with many machines
Works with any home or commercial espresso machine using 24V, 120V, or 240V grouphead (3-way) solenoid valves (AC not DC).
Installs in minutes
Requires no modification to the espresso machine and installs in minutes without tools. The shot timer can be magnetically mounted to the front or top of the machine.
Built to last
The shot timer runs on a standard coin cell (CR2032) battery for up to 4 years and has been tested to handle the heat and humidity of a busy café environment. Designed in Seattle. Assembled in the USA.
- Dimensions: 1.30" x 1.30" x 0.63"
- Wire length: 20"
- Weight: 9g
- Screen size: 1" diagonal
- Case color: matte black
- What's included:
- One automatic espresso shot timer; cell battery (CR2032)
- Compatible with any machine using 24V, 120V, or 220V grouphead (3 way) solenoids (AC not DC). Verified to work with:
- Quick Mill Silvano, Faema E61 Jubile, Gaggia Classic, Avanti Siena Deluxe with E61, Nuova Simonelli Music, Rancilio Silvia, Dalla Corte Mina
- Most La Marzocco machines including the Linea Mini, Linea Classic EE and AV, Linea PB AV and ABR, GS3, GB5, Strada AV, EE and EP. Will not work with MP models including Linea MP, Linea PB MP, Strada MP or GS3 MP
- The Shot Timer does not work on most E61 grouphead espresso machines. This includes many "prosumer" machines made by Quickmill, Rocket, and ECM.
- The Shot Timer also does not work on most Slayer espresso machines as they use DC solenoids instead of AC.
- For machines without a 3-way grouphead solenoid: in some instances you can attach the Shot Timer's sensor to your machine's vibratory or rotary pump. In these cases the timer will time whenever the pump turns on or off. So if your machine has preinfusion with the pump off or if the pump fills the boiler at the end of an extraction, the time could be wrong.
Bella Barista Warranty
All parts and accessories are a standard 12 month warranty.
Shipping & returns
We offer UK and international shipping Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
Orders usually take between 1-2 days within the UK, but may take up to 5 days to get to you.
Returned items must be unused and be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation and in perfect resalable condition. Once the goods have been received back and checked, as per our terms and conditions, we will issue a full refund or exchange on receipt. Please note all returned goods are subject to a 20% restocking fee if the goods are not in a resalable condition.
For full details on our range of shipping services please click here.
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!